Re: vim loops while suspended

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2000
      Wichert Akkerman wrote:

      > Previously Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > > How did you start Vim?
      >
      > I cunningly used the magic phrase "vim".

      Well, Vim sleeps tight for me. You'll have to find out why it doesn't do this
      on your system. Perhaps your computer is too noisy? You know how to use a
      debugger...

      --
      Every engineer dreams about saving the universe and having sex with aliens.
      This is much more glamorous than the real life of an engineer, which consists