Time to say Hello, again!

  • Karsten Sievert
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2000
      Hi, everybody,

      after probably more than two years of absence from vim-dev,
      it looks like I'm back again. Project pressure is back to
      normal, and I hope that I can provide at least some additional
      test coverage, may be more.

      Take this as my tiny 0.02 Euro (not too much, anyway, nowerdays)
      contribution to this wunderful project, one of the greatest
      on the net. Needless to say that Vim is a constant source of
      joy in my daily work.

      Thanx again, and I hope my renewed interference is welcome.
      -Karsten
      Synopsys Interactive Visualization +49(2407)9558-50