Re: Hi again.

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2000
      Allan Kelly wrote:

      > Hello, I understand that I'm being sought out by Sven Guckes re: apache.vim

      And about tcl.vim. Matt Neumann is now maintaining it, since we didn't hear
      from you for a long time.

      > Well, here I am again. I recently (3 months) began as Technical Architect
      > with IF, a new internet bank here in the UK. I became a dad too, which takes
      > a fair amount of time (as you guys warned me!) Anyway, I'll now try to
      > participate in Vim development once more.
      >
      > Looking forward to it, al.

      Is AllanKelly@... your new e-mail address? Perhaps you can send me an
      up-to-date version of the syntax files you are maintaining. Please talk to
      Matt about tcl.vim (mattneu@...).

      --
      I once paid $12 to peer at the box that held King Tutankhamen's little
      bandage-covered midget corpse at the De Young Museum in San Francisco. I