Re: [vimdev] SaveConsoleTitleAndIcon

  • Dr. Charles E. Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2000
      Dr. Charles E. Campbell said:
      > In SaveConsoleTitleAndIcon(), GETCONSOLEWINDOWPROC apparently is not
      > defined.

      Thus saith Craig Barkhouse:
      > #ifdef __BORLANDC__
      > typedef HWND (__stdcall *GETCONSOLEWINDOWPROC)(VOID);
      > #else
      > typedef WINBASEAPI HWND (WINAPI *GETCONSOLEWINDOWPROC)(VOID);
      > #endif

      Thank you, Craig!

      With just the change above, the code compiled fine.
      The link step did complain a bit (no changes):

      Warning: Import by ordinal not supported by ILINK32

      And I'm going to switch to 5.5 Real Soon Now -- again, thank
      you for sending it to me.

      Regards,
      C Campbell

      --