Re: keywordprg

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2000
      Johannes Zellner wrote:

      > What about having a string escape in keywordprg ?
      > e.g.
      >
      > set keywordprg=w3m\ /web/reference/html40/%s.html
      > ^^
      >
      > where the %s is substituted by <cword>

      Would be useful. I'll add it to the todo list.

      109. You actually read -- and enjoy -- lists like this.

    • Thomas Köhler
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2000
        On Sun, Oct 01, 2000 at 03:33:06PM +0200,
        Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:
        > --
        > 109. You actually read -- and enjoy -- lists like this.

        Oh well, I _really_ enjoy this list most of the time. And I hope, others
        do, too :-)

        (And having just read reason 105 or so where it says "If someone ask you
        for your adress, you'll tell him your URL" or so, I just started to
        think of my dilemma that I have sometimes: Someone asks me for my email
        adress and I reply "which one?"[1]

        (and yes, I even have multiple URLs[2])

        Ciao,
        Thomas

        [1] Well, I can think of these right now:
        jeanluc@...
        jean-luc@...
        tkoehler@...
        tkoehler@...
        tkoehler@...
        thomas@...-wuerzburg.de
        thomas@...-wuerzburg.de
        koehlert@...-wuerzburg.de
        {captain,jeanluc,jean-luc,thomas,root,...}@...
        {captain,jeanluc,jean-luc,thomas,root,...}@...
        {captain,jeanluc,jean-luc,thomas,root,...}@...

        Oops, is that all? Should I be disappointed now? :)

        [2] Yes, that's much less...
        http://jeanluc-picard.de
        http://home.mayn.de/jean-luc/
        http://willkuere.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/~thomas/
        (none of these is in a really good state, but I'll be working on that
        really soon now)

        IRC: jeanluc | on All Real