cosmetic change

  • Craig Barkhouse
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 12:18 PM
      In version.c, there are two strings " 3d user vimrc file: \"" and " 3d user gvimrc file: \"". I think these should be " 3rd user vimrc file: \"" and "3rd user gvimrc file: \"", respectively.

      Unless, of course, Vim comes out with a 3-dimensional editing mode. ;) I guess you could argue that editing multiple files is 3-D editing (files x rows x columns), in the same sense that a 3-D spreadsheet has multiple pages. Anyway, I'm getting silly now.