Re: fdm=indent

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29 3:58 AM
      Raul Segura wrote:

      > 1) in a new buffer, try this:
      >
      > :se fdm=indent
      > I1
      > <Tab>2
      > <Tab>3
      > <Esc>
      > after press 3<CR> the line "3" is removed from the screen since it is
      > included in line 2s closed fold and then the cursor is shown just after the
      > first "~" after the end of the buffer

      I don't see this. For me the cursor is in the closed fold.

      > 2) but that's not all, with the cursor on the closed fold:
      > yy^Wnpu
      > yy yank the closed fold
      > ^Wn create a new buffer
      > p paste the fold
      > u undo it
      >
      > I see the messages:
      > ml_get: invalid lnum: 2
      > ml_get: invalid lnum: 2

      I can see this one. Should be easy to fix... Yep:

      *** fold.c~ Sat Aug 5 21:05:16 2000
      --- fold.c Tue Aug 29 10:46:38 2000
      ***************
      *** 1184,1189 ****
      --- 1184,1193 ----
      bot = wp->w_buffer->b_ml.ml_line_count;
      wp->w_foldinvalid = FALSE;
      }
      + /* When deleting lines at the end of the buffer "top" can be past the end
      + * of the buffer. */
      + if (top > wp->w_buffer->b_ml.ml_line_count)
      + top = wp->w_buffer->b_ml.ml_line_count;

      fold_changed = FALSE;
      fline.wp = wp;

      --
      BEDEVERE: Stand by for attack!!
      [CUT TO enormous army forming up. Trebuchets, rows of PIKEMEN, siege