Re: reproducable segfault im 6.0d

  • Wichert Akkerman
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2000
      Previously Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > I already included a patch for this (didn't it go to vim-dev?). The
      > xim_reset() function now looks like this:

      Hmm, could be, it does look vaguely familiar, and it does fix the problem.
      New alpha Debian package coming up :) (which is available at
      http://cloud.wiggy.net/~wichert/vim/ for the interested, but I'm assuming
      everyone here compiles their own vim :)

      Wichert.

      / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience \
      | wichert@... http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |
      | 1024D/2FA3BC2D 576E 100B 518D 2F16 36B0 2805 3CB8 9250 2FA3 BC2D |
    • Thomas Köhler
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 6, 2000
        On Fri, Aug 04, 2000 at 10:53:51PM +0200,
        Wichert Akkerman <wichert@...> wrote:

        > Previously Bram Moolenaar wrote:
        > > I already included a patch for this (didn't it go to vim-dev?). The
        > > xim_reset() function now looks like this:
        >
        > Hmm, could be, it does look vaguely familiar, and it does fix the problem.
        > New alpha Debian package coming up :) (which is available at
        > http://cloud.wiggy.net/~wichert/vim/ for the interested, but I'm assuming
        > everyone here compiles their own vim :)

        Well, I compile my own vim on some machines, on others I just use
        "apt-get dist-upgrade", so please get newest version out always :-)

        > Wichert.

        CU,
        Thomas

        IRC: jeanluc | on All Real