Re: ezmlm warning

  • Stefan `Sec` Zehl
    Message 1 of 29 , Aug 1, 2000

      On Mon, Jul 10, 2000 at 01:57:12AM +0200, Arnaud S . Launay wrote:
      > Anyway, as the slave hasn't been integrated in NSI db, it's not
      > used :) Stefan, could you add it ?

      After a long and hefty fight with internic, I've now moved vim.org to
      another registrar which is far more responsive and userfriendly.

      Now that all this is done, I was finally able to add ns1.profile4u.com
      as nameserver. "whois" still has old data, but the root Nameservers are
      now up to date:

      | matrix:~>q vim.org
      | Asking B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET. ... [128.9.0.107] NOERROR
      | Choosing server 4/12 for ORG: F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET
      |
      | Asking F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET ... [192.5.5.241] NOERROR
      | Testing all 3 servers for vim.org
      |
      | Asking EWOK.PI.MUSIN.DE ... [194.246.250.2] NOERROR ra=1 aa=1
      | Asking R2D2.MUSIN.DE ... [194.113.40.45] NOERROR ra=1 aa=1
      | Asking NS1.PROFILE4U.COM ... [213.41.40.72] NOERROR ra=1 aa=1

      *phew* :)

      I hope this puts an end to any resolving problems some people noticed.

      CU,
      Sec
      --
      Komme wieder
    • vim-dev-help@vim.org
      Message 2 of 29 , Aug 23, 2000
        vim-dev@... mailing list.

        Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
        message I received.

        I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
        without further notice.

        I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
        bounced from your address.

        send an empty message to:
        <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

        send an empty message to:
        <vim-dev-index@...>

        Here are the message numbers:

        5674
        5682
        5683
        5681
        5676
        5677
        5678
        5675
        5680
        5679
        5684
        5685
        5686
        5687
        5688
        5689
        5690
        5691
        5692
        5694
        5693
        5696
        5695
        5697
        5698
        5699
        5702
        5701
        5703
        5700
        5704
        5705
        5706
        5707
        5708
        5709
        5710
        5711
        5712
        5713
        5714
        5715

        Date: 11 Aug 2000 18:11:20 -0000
        From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
        To: vim-dev-return-5674-@...
        Subject: failure notice

        Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

        <ListSaver-of-vimdev@...>:
        Sorry, I couldn't find any host by that name. (#4.1.2)
      • vim-dev-help@vim.org

          Date: 16 Nov 2000 14:50:57 -0000
          From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
          To: vim-dev-return-6994-@...

          Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

          <ListSaver-of-vimdev@...>:
          Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
        • vim-dev-help@vim.org
          Message 4 of 29 , Jan 30, 2001
            vim-dev@... mailing list.

            Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
            message I received.

            I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
            without further notice.

            I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
            bounced from your address.

            send an empty message to:
            <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

            send an empty message to:
            <vim-dev-index@...>

            Here are the message numbers:

            8402
            8404
            8403
            8405
            8406
            8407
            8408
            8409
            8410
            8412
            8411
            8413
            8414
            8415
            8417
            8418
            8416
            8419
            8420
            8421
            8422
            8423
            8424
            8425
            8426
            8427
            8428
            8429
            8430
            8433
            8431
            8435
            8432
            8438
            8437
            8434
            8436
            8441
            8439
            8440
            8442
            8443
            8445
            8444
            8446
            8447
            8449
            8448
            8450
            8452
            8451
            8453
            8454
            8456
            8455
            8457
            8458
            8464
            8470
            8459
            8469
            8460
            8467
            8461
            8462
            8463
            8465
            8466
            8468
            8473
            8472
            8471
            8474
            8475
            8477
            8476
            8479
            8478
            8480
            8482
            8481
            8486
            8484
            8487
            8483
            8485
            8489
            8488
            8491
            8494
            8490
            8495
            8492
            8496
            8497
            8498
            8493
            8499
            8500
            8501
            8502
            8503
            8504
            8505
            8506
            8507
            8508
            8509
            8512
            8511
            8510
            8513
            8514
            8515
            8517
            8516
            8519
            8518
            8520
            8521
            8523
            8522
            8524
            8525

            Date: 18 Jan 2001 20:40:05 -0000
            From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
            To: vim-dev-return-8402-@...

            Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

            <ListSaver-of-vimdev@...>:
            Sorry, I couldn't find any host named vault.findmail.com. (#5.1.2)
          • vim-dev-help@vim.org

              Date: 8 May 2001 03:05:22 -0000
              From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
              To: vim-dev-return-11386-@...

              Message 6 of 29 , Sep 24, 2001
                vim-dev@... mailing list.

                Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                message I received.

                I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                without further notice.

                I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                bounced from your address.

                send an empty message to:
                <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                send an empty message to:
                <vim-dev-index@...>

                Here are the message numbers:

                15613
                15615
                15619
                15622
                15627
                15638
                15636
                15639
                15640
                15641
                15637
                15644
                15653
                15661
                15660
                15662
                15665
                15666
                15663
                15677
                15678

                Date: 12 Sep 2001 18:17:47 -0000
                From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                To: vim-dev-return-15613-@...

                Message 7 of 29 , Mar 28, 2002
                  vim-dev@... mailing list.

                  Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                  message I received.

                  I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                  without further notice.

                  I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                  bounced from your address.

                  send an empty message to:
                  <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                  send an empty message to:
                  <vim-dev-index@...>

                  Here are the message numbers:

                  18740
                  18741
                  18742
                  18743
                  18744
                  18745
                  18746
                  18747

                  Date: 16 Mar 2002 12:11:17 -0000
                  From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                  To: vim-dev-return-18740-@...

                  Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                  <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
                  Connected to 66.218.66.218 but greeting failed.
                  Remote host said: 421 yahoogroups.com Service temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. (#4.3.2)
                • vim-dev-help@vim.org

                    Message 9 of 29 , Feb 8 7:01 PM
                      vim-dev@... mailing list.

                      Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                      message I received.

                      I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                      without further notice.

                      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                      bounced from your address.

                      send an empty message to:
                      <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                      send an empty message to:
                      <vim-dev-index@...>

                      Here are the message numbers:

                      25404
                      25406
                      25410
                      25426
                      25427
                      25429
                      25431
                      25437
                      25443
                      25445
                      25450
                      25451
                      25461
                      25464
                      25476
                      25497
                      25503
                      25505
                      25506
                      25511
                      25512
                      25524
                      25527
                      25528
                      25532
                      25533
                      25537
                      25540
                      25543
                      25544
                      25545
                      25548
                      25549
                      25547
                      25566
                      25576
                      25583
                      25582
                      25586
                      25595
                      25599
                      25606
                      25609
                      25610
                      25611
                      25612
                      25614
                      25616
                      25618
                      25621
                      25623
                      25625
                      25628
                      25629
                      25630
                      25631
                      25632
                      25634
                      25636
                      25641
                      25642
                      25646
                      25655
                      25658
                      25659
                      25668
                      25674

                      Date: 28 Jan 2004 07:07:46 -0000
                      From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                      To: vim-dev-return-25404-@...

                      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                      <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
                      66.218.66.166 failed after I sent the message.
                    • vim-dev-help@vim.org
                      Message 10 of 29 , Feb 20 4:49 PM
                        vim-dev@... mailing list.

                        Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                        message I received.

                        I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                        without further notice.

                        I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                        bounced from your address.

                        send an empty message to:
                        <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                        send an empty message to:
                        <vim-dev-index@...>

                        Here are the message numbers:

                        25679
                        25680
                        25681
                        25682
                        25699
                        25711
                        25714
                        25715
                        25719
                        25720
                        25740
                        25742
                        25743
                        25747
                        25752
                        25753
                        25755
                        25756
                        25757
                        25758
                        25794
                        25828
                        25845
                        25849

                        Message 11 of 29 , Mar 5, 2004
                          vim-dev@... mailing list.

                          Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                          message I received.

                          I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                          without further notice.

                          I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                          bounced from your address.

                          send an empty message to:
                          <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                          send an empty message to:
                          <vim-dev-index@...>

                          Here are the message numbers:

                          25875
                          25879
                          25893
                          25905
                          25909
                          25957
                          25993
                          25995
                          26126
                          26128
                          26146

                              Date: 8 Mar 2005 22:25:14 -0000
                              From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                              To: vim-dev-return-30274-@...

                              Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                              <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
                              66.218.66.172 failed after I sent the message.
                              Remote host said: 451 communication with mail server failed (#4.4.2)
                            • vim-dev-help@vim.org
                              Message 14 of 29 , Feb 1 5:32 AM
                                vim-dev@... mailing list.

                                Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                                message I received.

                                I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                                without further notice.

                                I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                                bounced from your address.

                                send an empty message to:
                                <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                                send an empty message to:
                                <vim-dev-index@...>

                                Here are the message numbers:

                                32525
                                32535
                                32537
                                32539
                                32549
                                32552
                                32564
                                32567
                                32569

                                Message 15 of 29 , Oct 12, 2006
                                  vim-dev@... mailing list.

                                  Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                                  message I received.

                                  I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                                  without further notice.

                                  I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                                  bounced from your address.

                                  send an empty message to:
                                  <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                                  send an empty message to:
                                  <vim-dev-index@...>

                                  Here are the message numbers:

                                  36157
                                  36158
                                  36159
                                  36160
                                  36161
                                  36162
                                  36163
                                  36164
                                  36166

                                  Message 16 of 29 , Oct 27, 2006
                                    vim-dev@... mailing list.

                                    Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                                    message I received.

                                    I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                                    without further notice.

                                    I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                                    bounced from your address.

                                    send an empty message to:
                                    <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                                    send an empty message to:
                                    <vim-dev-index@...>

                                    Here are the message numbers:

                                    36417
                                    36418
                                    36491
                                    36526

                                    Message 17 of 29 , Nov 12, 2006
                                      vim-dev@... mailing list.

                                      Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                                      message I received.

                                      I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                                      without further notice.

                                      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                                      bounced from your address.

                                      send an empty message to:
                                      <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                                      send an empty message to:
                                      <vim-dev-index@...>

                                      Here are the message numbers:

                                      36570
                                      36630
                                      36635
                                      36637

                                      Date: 31 Oct 2006 19:21:33 -0000
                                      From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                                      To: vim-dev-return-36570-@...

                                      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                                      <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
                                      Connected to 66.218.67.36 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
                                    • vim-dev-help@vim.org
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Dec 9, 2006
                                        vim-dev@... mailing list.

                                        Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                                        message I received.

                                        I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                                        without further notice.

                                        I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                                        bounced from your address.

                                        send an empty message to:
                                        <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                                        send an empty message to:
                                        <vim-dev-index@...>

                                        Here are the message numbers:

                                        36744
                                        36747
                                        36749
                                        36757
                                        36768
                                        36771
                                        36773
                                        36775
                                        36776
                                        36777

                                            Date: 3 Jan 2007 22:22:11 -0000
                                            From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                                            To: vim-dev-return-36878-@...

                                            Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                                            <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
                                            Connected to 66.218.66.172 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
                                          • vim-dev-help@vim.org

                                                Message 23 of 29 , Mar 28, 2007
                                                  vim-dev@... mailing list.

                                                  Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                                                  message I received.

                                                  I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                                                  without further notice.

                                                  I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                                                  bounced from your address.

                                                  send an empty message to:
                                                  <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                                                  send an empty message to:
                                                  <vim-dev-index@...>

                                                  Here are the message numbers:

                                                  37441
                                                  37443
                                                  37442
                                                  37444
                                                  37446
                                                  37448
                                                  37501

                                                  Date: 16 Mar 2007 11:33:42 -0000
                                                  From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                                                  To: vim-dev-return-37441-@...

                                                  Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                                                  <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
                                                  66.218.66.68 does not like recipient.
                                                  Remote host said: 451 code 9 160.45.45.151 please try again
                                                  Giving up on 66.218.66.68.
                                                • vim-dev-help@vim.org
                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Apr 22, 2007
                                                    vim-dev@... mailing list.

                                                    Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                                                    message I received.

                                                    I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                                                    without further notice.

                                                    I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                                                    bounced from your address.

                                                    send an empty message to:
                                                    <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                                                    send an empty message to:
                                                    <vim-dev-index@...>

                                                    Here are the message numbers:

                                                    37581
                                                    37588
                                                    37601
                                                    37602
                                                    37603

                                                    Date: 10 Apr 2007 22:53:59 -0000
                                                    From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                                                    To: vim-dev-return-37581-@...

                                                    Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                                                    <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
                                                    Connected to 66.218.66.70 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
                                                  • vim-dev-help@vim.org
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , May 5, 2007
                                                      vim-dev@... mailing list.

                                                      Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                                                      message I received.

                                                      I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                                                      without further notice.

                                                      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                                                      bounced from your address.

                                                      send an empty message to:
                                                      <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                                                      send an empty message to:
                                                      <vim-dev-index@...>

                                                      Here are the message numbers:

                                                      37643
                                                      37669
                                                      37680
                                                      37688
                                                      37698
                                                      37703
                                                      37705
                                                      37714
                                                      37719
                                                      37742
                                                      37790
                                                      37799
                                                      37801
                                                      37823

                                                        Date: 10 May 2007 00:35:39 -0000
                                                        From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                                                        To: vim-dev-return-37954-@...

                                                        Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                                                        <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
                                                        Connected to 66.218.66.166 but connection died. (#4.4.2)