Re: Vim 6.0a alpha available

    Message 1 of 88 , Jul 10, 2000
      Bernhard -

      > src/configure: ${srcdir:=.} is a BSDism, and doesn't work if /bin/sh==bash

      This should work:
      srcdir=${srcdir-.}

      > src/main.c: since _() is non-const, you can't use it as initializer of
      > static values such as use[].
      >
      > Patch attached...

      Another patch already went out for this.

      > Also, there seems to be a problem with some of the colorization
      > stuff; when trying to open an rpm spec file with colorization enabled, I
      > get
      >
      > Error detected while processing /usr/share/vim/vim60a/syntax/spec.vim:
      > line 58:
      > Nested *, \=, \+, \! or \{
      > Invalid argument: specEmail '<[a-zA-Z0-9\-_]*\@.\*>'

      It's using "\@", which is now the start of special matches. Just remove the
      backslash, "@" isn't a special character.

      207. Your given one phone call in prison and you ask them for a laptop.

      Message 88 of 88 , Sep 22, 2000
        Nazri Ramliy wrote:

        > Any plan for having normal mode commands to jump around folds?
        >
        > like
        > zj moves the cursor to the next fold (down)
        > zk moves the cursor to the next fold (up)

        Yes, there are plans for this. Didn't work out the set of commands for this
        though. I like to add only a few commands, to avoid the need to learn many
        new commands. The two commands you mention should work well when folds don't
        nest, but it's unclear how they would work when there are nested folds.

        39. You move into a new house and decide to Netscape before you landscape.