adding cvs.vim to the distribution

  • Matt Dunford
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 9:45 AM
      I've got a cvs.vim syntax file I'd like to add to the vim distribution.
      How do I go about doing this?

      The syntax file is attached and can be invoked using
      au BufNewFile,BufRead cvs\d\+ so $VIMRUNTIME/syntax/cvs.vim
    • Jon Miner
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31 6:53 PM
        * Matt Dunford (matt@...) [000531 11:46]:
        > I've got a cvs.vim syntax file I'd like to add to the vim distribution.
        > How do I go about doing this?

        You probably want to fix the line that says
        if !exists("did_procmail_syntax_inits")

        so that it talks about the CVS syntax file :)

        jon

        --
        .Jonathan J. Miner------------------Division of Information Technology.
        |miner@... University Of Wisconsin - Madison|

        The only disadvantage I see is that it would force everyone to get Perl.
        Horrors. :-)
        -- Larry Wall in <8854@...>