Re: cvs.vim.org down again?

  • Wichert Akkerman
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11, 2000
      Previously Johannes Zellner wrote:
      > Wichert: what's going on?

      Good question, I don't know right now. Unfortunate, since that machine
      handles most of my mail as well now :(. I'll try to fix it asap and
      see if I can figure out why this occurs on occasion.

      Wichert.

      / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience \
      | wichert@... http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |
      | 1024D/2FA3BC2D 576E 100B 518D 2F16 36B0 2805 3CB8 9250 2FA3 BC2D |