RE: Highlighting for Doxygen comments

  • Michael Geddes
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2000
      Sorry, forgot to comment.

      I have not included html support, but the rest of the support I think you
      will find much more complete. It includes recognising doxygen comments
      separately from normal comments and hilighting them totally differently.
      It recognises the first sentence and bolds it (as the 'short description')
      and it hilights the comment continuation (*) differently to the main
      message. It handles the \param quite well, and the multi-line and
      single-line operators \para vs \class &c.. It recognises small keywords
      \c \b \e \a and hilights a single word after them (in a different font). It
      should also handle latex formulae blocks (albeit very simply).

      The best way of adding it in is to add to your 'mysyntaxfile'

      aug MySyntaxStuff
      au!
      au Syntax cpp,c so <path>/doxygen.vim
      aug END