RE: Highlighting for Doxygen comments

  • Michael Geddes
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2000
      <<doxygen.vim>>

    • Michael Geddes
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2000
        Sorry, forgot to comment.

        I have not included html support, but the rest of the support I think you
        will find much more complete. It includes recognising doxygen comments
        separately from normal comments and hilighting them totally differently.
        It recognises the first sentence and bolds it (as the 'short description')
        and it hilights the comment continuation (*) differently to the main
        message. It handles the \param quite well, and the multi-line and
        single-line operators \para vs \class &c.. It recognises small keywords
        \c \b \e \a and hilights a single word after them (in a different font). It
        should also handle latex formulae blocks (albeit very simply).

        The best way of adding it in is to add to your 'mysyntaxfile'

        aug MySyntaxStuff
        au!
        au Syntax cpp,c so <path>/doxygen.vim
        aug END