Wrap and related features

  • Anjul Srivastava
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 8:39 AM
      Hello,

      I want to program in and contribute the feature discussed in the mails quoted below.

      Could you please confirm that this feature does not already exist? Is this on the todo list? Can I collaborate with somebody or should I go on my own?

      Also, since I have never worked on or seen the vim source before, I would appreciate any guidance as to how can this best be implemented. (design)

      Thanks,
      Anjul.