Highlighting for Doxygen comments

  • Mike Steed
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18 3:36 PM
      Hi all,

      (Hope I'm not reinventing any wheels. I couldn't find any like this.)

      If you use Doxygen, you may find this syntax file useful. It highlights
      Doxygen keywords inside Doxygen's specially-marked comments. With a minor
      change, it could also highlight entire Doxygen comments differently than
      normal C/C++ comments. Additions are welcome.

      doxygen.vim: http://athani.pair.com/msteed/vim/doxygen.vim
      More about Doxygen: http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/

      Mike
    • Michael Geddes
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2000
        <<doxygen.vim>>

      • Michael Geddes
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2000
          Sorry, forgot to comment.

          I have not included html support, but the rest of the support I think you
          will find much more complete. It includes recognising doxygen comments
          separately from normal comments and hilighting them totally differently.
          It recognises the first sentence and bolds it (as the 'short description')
          and it hilights the comment continuation (*) differently to the main
          message. It handles the \param quite well, and the multi-line and
          single-line operators \para vs \class &c.. It recognises small keywords
          \c \b \e \a and hilights a single word after them (in a different font). It
          should also handle latex formulae blocks (albeit very simply).

          The best way of adding it in is to add to your 'mysyntaxfile'

          aug MySyntaxStuff
          au!
          au Syntax cpp,c so <path>/doxygen.vim
          aug END