Re: New Makefile for bcc 5.5

  • maurice s. barnum
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5, 2000
      Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> writes:

      : Maurice S. Barnum wrote:
      :
      : > i haven't had any luck reproducing this problem yet on a win2k
      : > system. i don't think i've ever run the ole-enabled gvim before, and
      : >
      : > if i get a bit of time later this week, i'll try on nt4 and see what i
      : > can find.
      :
      : In case it matters, I had these registration problems of OLE gvim on Windows
      : 98 (original, I still don't have SE). The version compiled with MS-VC works
      : just fine. Perhaps another #define we need to set for Bcc 5.5?

      oh, that makes things uglier to track down, but with that clue i can
      find an appropriate machine at work to test on and report back
      tomorrow if someone doesn't beat me to it.

      --xmsb