Re: statusline crash

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2000
      Ron Aaron wrote:

      > Setting a statusline wider than the window width makes vim crash. Here is a
      > script which will crash vim (5.5.53, Linux GTK)

      I can't reproduce it on FreeBSD, not even with efence. It does crash on
      Windows though (could have guessed that!).

      Anyway, it's a problem with a statusline having no "%" items. I have fixed
      it, patch coming real soon now...

      --
      MICHAEL PALIN PLAYED: 1ST SOLDIER WITH A KEEN INTEREST IN BIRDS, DENNIS, MR
      DUCK (A VILLAGE CARPENTER WHO IS ALMOST KEENER THAN