aspvbs.vim latest patch

  • Devin Weaver
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2000
      I would like to submit this as the latest aspvbs syntax. I've tested it and
      feel it's ready for release.

      BTW for those who like patches heres a patch:

      *** ../vim-5.6.x/runtime/syntax/aspvbs.vim Mon Apr 3 11:02:03 2000
      --- runtime/syntax/aspvbs.vim Sun Jan 16 10:08:32 2000
      ***************
      *** 2,8 ****
      " Language: Microsoft VBScript Web Content (ASP)
      " Maintainer: Devin Weaver <ktohg@...>
      ! " Last Change: 2000 Mar 09

      " Remove any old syntax stuff hanging around
      syn clear
      --- 2,8 ----
      " Language: Microsoft VBScript Web Content (ASP)
      " Maintainer: Devin Weaver <ktohg@...>
      ! " Last Change: 1999 Sep 18

      " Remove any old syntax stuff hanging around
      syn clear
      ***************
      *** 113,120 ****
      syn cluster AspVBScriptTop
      contains=AspVBSStatement,AspVBSFunction,AspVBSMethods,AspVBSNumber,AspVBSString,AspVBSComment,AspVBSError

      " Define AspVBScript delimeters
      ! " <%= func("string_with_%>_in_it") %> This is illegal in ASP syntax.
      ! syn region AspVBScriptInsideHtmlTags keepend matchgroup=Delimiter
      start=+<%=\=+ end=+%>+ contains=@AspVBScriptTop
      syn region AspVBScriptInsideHtmlTags keepend matchgroup=Delimiter
      start=+<script\s\+language="\=vbscript"\=[^>]*\s\+runatserver[^>]*>+
      end=+</script>+ contains=@AspVBScriptTop

      " Synchronization
      --- 113,119 ----

      start=+<%+ skip=+".*%>.*"+ end=+%>+ contains=@AspVBScriptTop

      --
      Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
      on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)