Re: Syntax highlighting disappears?

  • Aron Griffis
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2000
      On Fri, Feb 25, 2000 at 11:49:00AM -0500, Aron Griffis wrote:
      > I've just discovered that sourcing my .vimrc disables syntax
      > highlighting in one case.

      I discovered the cause of this. I had "set nocompatible" in my
      .vimrc, and it was causing havoc. I have read the help on the setting
      and now understand (to some extent) what was happening...

      Aron

      --
      Aron Griffis Compaq Computer Corporation, ZKO3-3/T30
      Tru64 Hardware Support 110 Spit Brook Rd, Nashua, NH 03062