aspvbs.vim update

  • Devin Weaver
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2000
      Dmitry Borodaenko pointed out that VBS sequences beginning with '<%=' were not
      being highlighted correctly. Here is a patch. I also included the whole file
      as an attachment just in case.

      *** ../vim-5.6/runtime/syntax/aspvbs.vim Sun Jan 16 10:08:32 2000
      --- runtime/syntax/aspvbs.vim Mon Mar 6 11:27:28 2000
      ***************
      *** 2,8 ****
      " Language: Microsoft VBScript Web Content (ASP)
      " Maintainer: Devin Weaver <ktohg@...>
      ! " Last Change: 1999 Sep 18

      " Remove any old syntax stuff hanging around
      syn clear
      --- 2,11 ----
      " Language: Microsoft VBScript Web Content (ASP)
      " Maintainer: Devin Weaver <ktohg@...>
      ! " Last Change: 2000 Mar 06
      ! "
      ! " Thanks to Dmitry Borodaenko <angdraug@...> for a fix to '<%=' sequences
      ! " not highlighting correctly.

      " Remove any old syntax stuff hanging around
      syn clear
      ***************
      *** 113,119 ****
      syn cluster AspVBScriptTop contains=AspVBSStatement,AspVBSFunction,AspVBSMethods,AspVBSNumber,AspVBSString,AspVBSComment,AspVBSError

      " Define AspVBScript delimeters
      ! syn region AspVBScriptInsideHtmlTags keepend matchgroup=Delimiter start=+<%+ skip=+".*%>.*"+ end=+%>+ contains=@AspVBScriptTop
      syn region AspVBScriptInsideHtmlTags keepend matchgroup=Delimiter start=+<script\s\+language="\=vbscript"\=[^>]*\s\+runatserver[^>]*>+ end=+</script>+ contains=@AspVBScriptTop

      " Synchronization
      --- 116,122 ----

      --
      (I tried to get some documentation out of Digital on this, but as far as
      I can tell even _they_ don't have it ;-)