Advert: I'm available for custom software work...

  • Ron Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2000
      After almost six years consulting at the "Evil Empire", it's time again for me
      to search for a new contract. Not, I hope, dealing with MAPI or COM! :-)

      I would especially like to get back to x86 ASM coding, or develop for Linux.
      But I'll probably end up again in Win32 with C++ since that's what everyone
      uses these days <sigh>.

      If you know of anyone with custom software needs, I'd appreciate your passing
      my contact information on to them. The URL below points to my resume.

      Thanks for your time, and sorry for the spam --

      Ron Aaron http://www.mossbayeng.com/~ron/ronsresume.html
      Moss Bay Engineering
      (425) 814-2748
      fax (425) 821-6672