perl.vim buglet

  • Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2000
      Hi,

      using 5.6 I discovered that the perl.vim has a small buglet.

      If you use the =~ binding operator it will turn all text afterwards in
      the same colour untill used again.

      The problem is I cannot just type the part in and see the problem, which
      makes me a bit unable to troubleshoot it correctly.

      I have the file handy for anyone who's willing to take a stab at
      locating the problem. It's 80k, and I don't wish to spam the list with
      it.

      Thanks,

      --
      Jeroen Ruigrok vd Werven/Asmodai asmodai@[wxs.nl|bart.nl|freebsd.org]
      Documentation nutter/B-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best