Re: Contributing syntax files

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2000
      Robert E. Minsk wrote:

      > I have written several syntax files I would like to contribute to the vim
      > source but I do not have much time to maintain them. How should I go about
      > submitting them?

      Well, I only include syntax files when there is a maintainer. Otherwise they
      will get outdated or known bugs are not fixed. Maintenance doesn't take much
      time though (unless it's a popular and complicated syntax, like Perl).

      --
      SIGIRO -- irony detected (iron core dumped)

      \ \ Vim: http://www.vim.org ICCF Holland: http://www.vim.org/iccf / /