FList (Dr. Campbell's)

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2000
      Hi all

      I've been having trouble compiling FList on win32. I can't get it to compile
      with borland, nor can I get it to compile with MSVC.

      Does anyone have a compiled win32 binary somewhere? Or, Dr. C, what else do
      i have to do to get it to compile?

      For borland, I don't have the functions:
      ga_dofilewild (there's no ifdefs for borland).

      For MSVC, I don't have a lot of things...a lot of the ifdefs don't have MSVC
      symbolized...

      Thanks...

      - Tim