[rocket96@hotmail.com: Re: To do list...]

  • Arnaud Launay
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2000
      I think he wanted to send this to the ML :)

      ----- Forwarded message from Tim <rocket96@...> -----

      From: "Tim" <rocket96@...>
      To: "Arnaud Launay" <alaunay@...>
      Subject: Re: To do list...
      Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 21:22:05 -0500

      I think he was joking...

      Anyhow, for some reason my docs directory got fried and i didn't see the
      todo.txt file there (which it is now after downloading it again).

      Thanks!

      BTW maybe someone should update the web site with the new todo list?

      - Tim

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2000
        * "Tim" <rocket96@...>
        > BTW maybe someone should update the web site with the new todo list?

        I will HTMLize the docs for vim-5.6 real soon now...
        Sending me a note personally usually is much better
        than sending it to someone else... ;-)

        Sven
      • Arnaud Launay
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2000
          Le Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 09:38:51PM +0100, Sven Guckes a écrit:
          > Sending me a note personally usually is much better
          > than sending it to someone else... ;-)

          No matter. I've just discovered that bouncing the message to
          vim-dev wasn't possible. Only forwarded worked... (and yes, sven,
          I'm using mutt+vim :)

          Arnaud.