Re: gnuplot.vim

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2000
      Johannes Zellner wrote:

      > as the email of the gnuplot.vim maintainer seems to be invalid
      > I post this here:
      >
      > I propose the applied patch for `gnuplot.vim'.
      > It highlights gnuplot strings with the highlight group String
      > and allows also strings enclosed with single quotes +'+.

      I have another gnuplot.vim from Juergen v.Hagen. Hopefully Juergen and John
      can get together and come up with one "perfect" gnuplot.vim. If John is
      really unreachable, perhaps Juergen can take over maintenance?

      --
      [SIR LAUNCELOT runs back up the stairs, grabs a rope
      of the wall and swings out over the heads of the CROWD in a

      \ \ Vim: http://www.vim.org ICCF Holland: http://www.vim.org/iccf / /