C++ formatter

  • Mike Steed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 2:40 AM
      Hi all,

      Recently there was an inquiry on the list about C++ formatting tools. I
      mentioned NiceC, which to my knowledge had not been updated since 1997. I
      contacted the author, who sent me an updated version (new features, bug fixes)
      that doesn't seem to have made its way around the web.

      If there is interest, I will put the new version on my site. The author
      says it is free to distribute, but the source is not available for porting to
      non-Win32 platforms. :(

      Mike