VINE 0.20 released

  • Ron Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2000
      Hi all --

      The much-awaited second release of VINE is here!

      Added in version 0.20: vine_history
      - MIME -- split attachments out, and send attachments
      - various bug fixes
      - works in console mode, not just GUI.
      - much better syntax highlighting for indices
      - keyboard shortcuts
      - better documentation and setup
      - index sorting much improved
      - 'tagged' indices -- only subsection sorted

      Get it here:
      http://www.mossbayeng.com/~ron/vim/vine.html

      Let me know of problems or improvements you would make. The bin/setup.pl
      script *should* do everything for you, let me know if that is not true!

      Regards,

      Ron