76215Re: [patch] The misreading of tabediting Session.vim

  • Nobuhiro Takasaki
    Apr 29, 2014
      I have minimized the problem Session.vim out under me.

      I've prepared a text file with line numbers here.

      Please do this operations:

      $ vim lines.txt
      :tabnew
      :tabnext 1
      50j
      :mksession!
      :qa
      $ vim -u NONE -S

      Line number 50 will be the top of the screen.
      Line number 01 at the top of the screen if there is no tabnew.

      It is difficult because I am using the tab copen.

      --------
      Thanks.
      Nobuhiro Takasaki