75627Re: Test

  • Charles Campbell
    Mar 14, 2014
      celelibi@... wrote:
      > Looks like my previous message never arrived. Does google feel my hate through my keyboard?
      >
      > If this message is actually sent, sorry for annoyance. ^^

      If this is your first time posting, your first message must be approved
      by a human. This process is in place to avoid spamming (and yes,
      there's a history involved). Consequently, there is likely to be a
      delay before a pair of eyes verifies that its not spam. Spammers'
      messages are blocked and their access dropped.

      Regards, and welcome to the list,
      Chip Campbell