75481Re: [patch] Option to show indent level with 'expandtab' and 'list' option

  • Christ van Willegen
    Mar 3, 2014
      Hi hari.g,

      On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 9:07 AM, hari.g <harig.in@...> wrote:
      > After giving this more thought, I feel that overloading 'list' and 'listchars'
      > to show indentation levels is not right. Also, the other patch mentioned
      > above [1] provides functionality to show space characters when list is
      > set, which is the expected behaviour.

      I checked out your patch, but for me it gives counter-intuitive
      results. I get a | char on position 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 etc (ts = 2, sw =
      2).

      Attached is a screen shot of what I mean.

      Christ van Willegen
      --
      09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0