74906Re: Linker error: COFF: file invalid or corrupt

  • Christian Brabandt
    Jan 14, 2014
      Hi David!

      On Di, 14 Jan 2014, David Fishburn wrote:

      > > Finished generating code
      > > LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file
      > > invalid or c
      > > orrupt
      > > NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual
      > > Studio 10.0
      > > \VC\BIN\link.EXE"' : return code '0x463'
      > > Stop.
      > >

      > I just did a complete refresh from source today and am still getting this
      > error.
      >
      > Anyone have any suggestions for me?

      Looks like a problem with MS Visual Studio. According to this
      stackowerflow question (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10888391), it
      might help so simply disable incremental linking or install VS2010 SP1

      Best,
      Christian
      --
      Ihr aber seht und sagt: Warum?