74886Re: Rgrep not working on vim 64-bit, win7

  • lazureus
    Jan 14, 2014
      W dniu wtorek, 14 stycznia 2014 11:03:04 UTC+1 użytkownik JohnBeckett napisał:
      > It looks like the wiki has had the answer since March 2013:
      >
      > http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Script:311
      >

      > That is linked in the top line at:

      > I have not used the plugin, but what is written at the above
      >
      > looks exactly what is needed to fix the error quoted earlier.
      >

      > John

      I found the reason of the problems, the problem was that in my .vimrc I added settings as follows:

      let Grep_Shell_Quoute_Char = "'"
      let Grep_Shell_Escape_Char = "'"

      This was causing that :Rgrep, right now everything is just fine. However I don't understand why it causes problems, maybe you can explain me this?