- Nov 26, 2013Hi Johannes and Bram,
I received a bug report from Masami Hirata.
runtime/ftplugin/python.vim has two problrems.
> if exists('*<SID>Python_jump') | finish | endifLine 29 or later is script-local scope. But exists buffer-local
It's from line 43 to line 62.
How to reproduce.
1. New file "a.py" edit
2. Change insert-mode and input.
3. I'll make sure before the x is 4 blanks. (from ftplugin/python.vim: 49)
4. New file "b.py" open new window.
5. Change insert-mode and input.
6. I'll make sure before the x is 1 tab. (ftplugin/python.vim: 49 is not reflected)
line 9,10 is save cpo and overwrite this. But When finish at line 29,
cpo does not return to the original.
I wrote a patch to solve above two problems.
Please check and include this.
You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_dev+unsubscribe@....
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
- Next post in topic >>