74217[patch][Win32] temporary files generated by zG are not deleted

  • Ken Takata
    Nov 22, 2013
      Hi,

      When I use spell checking on Windows and use zG (or zW) to add a word to
      the internal wordlist, the wordlist files are not deleted when Vim exits.
      It doesn't seem to occur on Linux, because the wordlist files are created
      in a newly created directory in the /tmp and the directory is deleted
      by ml_close_all(). On Windows, the wordlist files are created under the
      top of the temporary directory.

      Attached patch fixes this problem. Please check it.
      (The patch is a little bit ugly maybe because of the algorithm of diff.
      I just extract a block from spell_free_all() and make it a new function
      spell_delete_wordlist().)

      Regards,
      Ken Takata