74210ruby bug fix in Make_cyg.mak

  • Steve Hall
    Nov 21, 2013
      I finally tracked down my ruby feature bug in Make_cyg.mak, line 275
      has an offending ".lib" extension.

      Problem: Ruby feature broken in Cygwin build.
      Solution: Remove errant extension.
      Files: src/Make_cyg.mak

      --- src/Make_cyg.mak
      *** 273,277 ****
      DEFINES += -DDYNAMIC_RUBY_VER=$(RUBY_VER)
      else
      ! EXTRA_LIBS += $(RUBY)/lib/$(RUBY_INSTALL_NAME).lib
      endif
      endif