      No, that's just a nickname :)

      My name is Nathaniel Braun.

      Thanks for integrating the patch!

      On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 11:07 PM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:

      Pragm B. wrote:

      > Hello everyone,
      >
      > I have been wanting this feature as well, so I made a patch.
      > The way it works is as follows:
      >    - an option, called "ntab" (for "new tab", or "end tab") is introduced within "listchars". It can be set like this: "ntab:1" or "ntab:y" or "ntab:Y" and unset with "ntab:0" or "ntab:n" or "ntab:N".
      >    - when "ntab" is off [default], things behave as they currently do
      >    - when "ntab" is on, the first character of "tab" is repeated, and the last character is mandatorily put.
      > This means that "tab:->,ntab:1" will show a tab that takes four spaces as "--->" and a tab that taks 1 space as ">".
      >
      > I attach the patch with this e-mail.

      Thanks, I'll add it in the todo list.

      Is Pragm B. your full name?

      --
      DENNIS:  Listen -- strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no
               basis for a system of government.  Supreme executive power derives

       /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@... -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\
      ///        sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ \\\
      \\\  an exciting new programming language -- http://www.Zimbu.org        ///
       \\\            help me help AIDS victims -- http://ICCF-Holland.org    ///