73470Re: Patch: formatoptions in ftplugins

  • guns
    Oct 1, 2013
      On Mon 30 Sep 2013 at 07:27:13PM +0200, glts wrote:

      > If there is an agreement that the "+=croql" setting doesn't really
      > belong in a core ftplugin, I'll remove it from the one I maintain.
      > Hopefully others feel the same way: please speak up.

      As the maintainer of the Clojure filetype, I will happily remove +=croql
      from our ftplugin so long as I can redirect any bug reports to a post
      from Bram, or a thread like this expressing consensus.

      If I were the original author of the file, I would have avoided
      adding it in the first place as I myself have Gary Johnson's 'fo-=o'
      autocommand in my vimrc.

      In anticipation of this change I am submitting a patch that removes
      fo+=croql from ftplugin/clojure.vim, along with a tiny bugfix to the
      syntax file that did not make it into the last runtime files update.

      Sung Pae
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic