73425Re: [patch] colorscheme autocommand should match against the colorscheme name

    Sep 28, 2013
      Christian Brabandt wrote:

      > currently, the colorscheme autocommand matches the pattern against the
      > buffer name. I think, it would be more useful, to have the pattern match
      > against the actual colorscheme name. So here is a patch, that changes
      > it.

      I suppose the ColorScheme event is most useful to make highlight changes
      after loading a color scheme. This depends on the color scheme, but
      may also depend on the syntax.

      This change is not backwards compatible, does that matter?

      What are people actually using the ColorScheme event for?

      --
      GALAHAD: No, please. Please! I can defeat them! There's only a hundred.
      GIRLS: He will beat us easily. We haven't a chance.