73224text wrapping regression?

  • Matthew Woehlke
    Sep 17, 2013
      I just discovered that text wrapping has changed at least between
      vim-enhanced-7.3.1314-2.fc18.x86_64 and
      vim-enhanced-7.4.016-1.fc18.x86_64 (so probably between 7.3.x and 7.4.0).

      It used to be the case that if I typed some text that was almost long
      enough to wrap, then went to the beginning of the line and added some
      text, then went to the end of the (now over-length) line and typed some
      more text, vim would wrap the text when I typed at the end.

      It has stopped doing this. Was this change intended? It is very annoying
      when writing git commit messages; I have had to newly enable fo+=a as a
      work-around.

      --
      Matthew