73036vim 7.4 has no lilypond syntax

  • Frédéric Bron
    Sep 3, 2013
      My Fedora 19 distribution updated vim to 7.4. Sadly lilypond syntax
      has disappeared. I have downloaded the source with hg and could not
      find the syntax file either although it was present in 7.3. Is it an
      issue for vim or were those syntax files added by the fedora package
      maintainer?

      Here is the list of lilypond related files I can see in 7.3 version
      that are not present in 7.4:
      /usr/share/vim/vim73/syntax/lilypond.vim
      /usr/share/vim/vim73/syntax/lilypond-words.vim
      /usr/share/vim/vim73/syntax/lilypond-words
      /usr/share/vim/vim73/indent/lilypond.vim
      /usr/share/vim/vim73/compiler/lilypond.vim
      /usr/share/vim/vim73/ftdetect/lilypond.vim
      /usr/share/vim/vim73/ftplugin/lilypond.vim

      Frédéric