73030Re: Issue with popup menu: first item becomes unselected
- Sep 3 7:04 PM2013年8月29日木曜日 13時53分32秒 UTC+9 Dmitry Frank:
> Hello.Yes, the problem is occurred in my environment too.
> I used very old Vim 7.3.46 before (on Windows), now I tried Vim 7.4, and I have an issue with popup-menu.
> Say, I have popup-menu with three items: "one", "two", "three".
> In Vim 7.3, when I type part of word, first menuitem keeps being selected, so, I can just type "o", press Enter, and "one" is inserted in the text. But in Vim 7.4, first item selected just when popup menu is shown, but when I type at least one symbol, selection goes away, and I need for one more keystroke <Down> or <C-n>.
> How can I make it behave like Vim 7.3?
I think this problem is caused by Vim 7.3.1269.
I tested Vim 7.3.1268, but it is not occurred.
But I tested Vim 7.3.1269, it is occurred.
1. executes "vim -u NONE -U NONE --noplugin -i NONE"
2. executes ":set completeopt=menuone" command in Vim
3. inputs "kdurant" in the buffer
4. inputs "kd<C-n><C-p><Down>" in the buffer
5. inputs "u" to narrow candidates
6. OH, first item becomes unselected
7. inputs "kd<C-p><C-n><Down>" in the buffer
8. inputs "u" to narrow candidates
9. Yes, first item does not become unselected
You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_dev+unsubscribe@....
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>