72825Re: language-mapping is not applied to macro

  • Yukihiro Nakadaira
    Aug 16, 2013
      On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 11:33 PM, Ron Aaron <ronware.org@...> wrote:
      Perhaps this is related to the bug I reported with Hebrew keymap, some "imap" doesn't work.

      I think those two problem is slightly different.  Tyru's problem is that
      it is not possible to record and repeat insertion using lmap.