72531Re: new syntax files -- Innovation Data Processing

  • Rob Owens
    Jul 29, 2013
      I've updated some of these files. Let me know if it's too late to include these in the next release.

      filetype.vim was simplified by specifying '\c' for case-insensitivity.

      upstreamlog.vim, usserverlog.vim, and usw2kagtlog.vim had various improvements for syntax detection and I fixed a couple of errors.

      No change to synmenu.vim, upstreamdat.vim, or upstreaminstalllog.vim

      Thanks!

      -Rob