72458Re: Issue 157 in vim: gVim alters file type from Unix to DOS, with propert configuration directives in place.

  • vim@...
    Jul 25, 2013
      Updates:

      Comment #1 on issue 157 by drc...@...: gVim alters file type
      from Unix to DOS, with propert configuration directives in place.

      Using the attached file (which I called simple6.vimrc):

      and running vim -u simple6.vimrc, then :e ftp://www.drchip.org/... and
      then :w newfile , the newfile was in unix format.

      Translated: I am unable to duplicate this issue. Please try the above
      file, temporarily deactivate your personal plugins (mv ~/.vim ~/DOTVIM),
      and try the editing with ftp:// again.

      Attachments:
      simple6.vimrc 53 bytes

      issue notifications to this address.