72349Re: Syntax highlighting for PL1 (aka PL/1 or PL/I)

    Jul 19, 2013
      Alan Thompson wrote:

      > Last year I had to work on 4.5 million lines of PL1 legacy code, and was
      > quite distressed when GVim didn't seem to have any syntax highlighting
      > support! So, I modified an existing syntax file by adding in PL1 keywords
      > in order to create a PL1 syntax file. I saved the results here:

      > What would be the best way to get this added into Vim 7.4?

      Email it to me. Assuming that others have tried it. Or at least nobody
      found a problem with it.

      You can drop the HiLink command and use "hi def link" directly. No need
      to support an ancient Vim version in a new syntax file.

      --
      The process for understanding customers primarily involves sitting around with
      other marketing people and talking about what you would to if you were dumb