72236Re: [patch] test98 stops when using gvim

    Jul 16, 2013
      Yukihiro Nakadaira wrote:

      > On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 5:17 AM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Yukihiro Nakadaira wrote:
      > >
      > > > How about this?
      > > >
      > > > I guess the key is ":setl scb | wincmd p", executing these two command
      > > > in one normal_cmd() session.
      > >
      > > Wasn't there a reason these commands were in a separate file?
      > >
      > > As mentioned before, we should have a test for the tests...
      > I think that the separate file was used for same purpose.

      Sorry, I don't understand what you mean with "same purpose".

      For large projects, Team Leaders use sophisticated project management software
      to keep track of who's doing what. The software collects the lies and guesses
      of the project team and organizes them in to instantly outdated charts that
      are too boring to look at closely. This is called "planning".
      (Scott Adams - The Dilbert principle)