72234Re: Issue 150 in vim: same normal cmds on linux and windows

  • Zulox4
    Jul 16, 2013
      On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 6:25:33 PM UTC+2, v...@... wrote:
      > Comment #2 on issue 150 by fritzoph...@...: same normal cmds on linux
      >
      > and windows
      >
      > http://code.google.com/p/vim/issues/detail?id=150
      >

      > I can't reproduce the problem. On Windows 7.3.822 using your command, I get
      >
      > the same text you got in Linux.
      >

      > Actually, you missed a step. You need to set autoindent before running your
      >
      > command.
      >

      > Also, your result depends on either the value of 'textwidth', or the window
      >
      > size if 'textwidth' is zero. Are you sure your 'textwidth' setting is the
      >
      > same in each instance? How about the window size? What does ":set columns?"
      >
      > say in each of your Vims?
      >

      > That's a clever way to add a hanging indent, by the way. I'll need to
      >
      > remember that.
      >

      > But note, maybe you just want to set up 'formatlistpat' instead, and set
      >
      > fo+=n.
      >

      > --

      > issue notifications to this address.
      >
      > You may adjust your notification preferences at:
      >
      > https://code.google.com/hosting/settings

      I tested on win7 vim 7.3.762 and 7.3.960 and i have same problem.
      For the output file, after the normal commnd, only linux file is good (the target file, also for windows version) fileoutlinux, was attached.
      The fileoutwin32 ( 704 bytes ) is a wrong file that is was generated with vim 7.4a.023. I tested also with 7.3.960 and 7.3.762 on windows, and have same wrong result. In all cases I used the vimrc, I pasted, few hours ago.
      Thanks!