72228Re: Issue 150 in vim: same normal cmds on linux and windows

  • vim@...
    Jul 16, 2013
      Comment #2 on issue 150 by fritzoph...@...: same normal cmds on linux
      and windows

      I can't reproduce the problem. On Windows 7.3.822 using your command, I get
      the same text you got in Linux.

      Actually, you missed a step. You need to set autoindent before running your
      command.

      Also, your result depends on either the value of 'textwidth', or the window
      size if 'textwidth' is zero. Are you sure your 'textwidth' setting is the
      same in each instance? How about the window size? What does ":set columns?"
      say in each of your Vims?

      That's a clever way to add a hanging indent, by the way. I'll need to
      remember that.

      But note, maybe you just want to set up 'formatlistpat' instead, and set
      fo+=n.

      issue notifications to this address.